From crisis to recovery, ensure the well-being and development of your team! – Benefit from 100% subsidized supportProfitez d’un accompagnement 100% subventionné
The severity and evolving nature of COVID-19 changed our lives, at home and at work. In this context, we wish to express our solidarity in these difficult times.
As always, we are convinced that human capital is your most valuable asset and a primary lever to ensure your organization’s successful post-COVID-19 success. We are more than ever present to accompany you.
New government subsidy program for our Quebec clients
The Quebec government launched last week a new financial aid program giving access to a reimbursement of up to 100% of your training expenses as well as expenses pertaining to the management of human resources activities. The PACME – Programme d’actions concertées pour le maintien en emploi (COVID-19) or the Concerted Action Program for Maintaining Employment (COVID-19) is applicable to the majority of our services. It can pay :
- Up to 100% of expenses to train your employees.
- Up to 100% of the professionnal fees when working with our team to support your HR management and development activities.
Projects will be accepted until September 30, 2020, or until the budget envelope of $100 million is exhausted. For further information (French only).
Whether it is to reduce the negative impacts of the crisis, adapt to the new normal, reinvent yourself, or simply pursue your operations, we can:
- Empower and accompany your managers and leaders to help them deal with the challenges of the current times;
- Train and support your teams so they can mobilize themselves to evolve in their new business reality;
- Support your talent management, organizational development and human resources activities to promote organizational adaptation and the success of your business objectives.